Center: Maple Ridge, BC
Government Wage Enhancement offered on top of hourly pay
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Casual
No evenings or weekends!
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As an Early Childhood Educator, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care. Responsibilities include:
• Developing and implementing a program in line with BrightPath’s curriculum that supports the development of children.
• Maintaining an environment that protects the well-being of children.
• Assessing the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress with parents and other staff.
• Establishing collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and families.
• Attending staff meetings and professional development opportunities as necessary.
• Working to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials.
• Other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
• We offer a 40% child care discount to Full-Time employees & 10% to Part-Time Employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
• Full-time staff are given 10 paid vacation days; auto vacation.
• Full-time staff are paid 10 Statutory holidays.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
• Early Childhood Educator OR Infant Toddler Certificate
• Must meet province requirements for childcare employment
• Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
• Current immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.