Production Assemblers are responsible for quality assembly of our products on the manufacturing floor. This includes packaging of products with attention to detail and meeting scheduled deadlines, either standing or sitting for periods of time during the shifts is required.
Work is performed at individual workstations where hand eye coordination and dexterity is essential, and required. Being able to follow detailed instructions and diagrams is also required.
All employees must be able to safely use and operate various small hand tools.
performing different production assembly jobs in order to assemble our different product lines. Junior Assembler : meets average level of quality and quantity for core tasks in at least one production area.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
Employee core competencies :
We are committed to attracting and managing the best talent globally. We seek to attract and promote employees who demonstrate an ability and willingness to :
1. Collaborate Across Workgroups
2. Communicate Effectively
3. Initiate Positive Change
4. Drive for Results
5. Deliver High Quality Work
6. Provide Technical Expertise
1) A High School Grade 12 graduation or GED.
MANAGEMENT : No direct reports.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
1) Good interpersonal; communication and team building skills.
2) Good Hand-eye dexterity and ability to operate small hand tools (ie. screwdrivers; etc.)
3) Ability to follow basic diagrams and instructions for assembly.
4) Ability to stand and sit for periods of time at the various work stations.
5) Attention to detail.
6) Ability to Operate Various hand tools.
The successful candidates will be a team player, have an attention to detail, and a strong work ethic.
Any previous manufacturing or electronics assembly experience is an asset (i.e. soldering); however is not required. We provide the needed training to ensure that each person is supported and successful.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at : or our parent company, Watts Water Technologies
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
Specific vision abilities required by this job include : close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES :
1. Collaborate Across Workgroup
2. Initiate Positive Change
3. Deliver High Quality Results
4. Focus on the Customer
5. Develops Self & Others