Our people are the heart and soul of our business, and we are on the hunt for talented, driven, and caring individuals to become a part of our Leadership Team. You will have the opportunity to lead different areas in the restaurant, while maintaining a development-focused outlook; we are here to train, mentor and develop you, while supporting your life goals.
Our restaurants are industry leaders in team development and offer unique opportunities for personal growth, regardless of where you are at in your career. You will be sure to make meaningful, career-enhancing connections and lifelong friends along the way.
Our menu, continuously developed by our Executive Chef, features globally inspired flavors and fresh, high quality ingredients. Our passion for the culinary arts and hospitality is evident in our menu, but also in our teams. Both our culinary and front of house staff members are made of people who work to make memorable experiences for our guests, from handcrafted dishes to flawless table service, focused on excellence in every detail.
Working with the General Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Role modelling hospitality to our guests and team members
- Communicating and connecting with guests to ensure satisfaction at an exceptional level
- Implement initiatives to increase sales and increase profit
- Assist in hiring process, including conducting interviews, onboarding, and training for multiple positions
- Assist in developing Supervisors
- Oversee all front-of-house leader areas to ensure success
- Leadership experience in a full-service restaurant or bar
- Proven leadership skills: desire to develop and motivate the people around you to always be their best
- Energetic and positive
- Strong patience and communication skills
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Committed to being inclusive and embracing diversity
- Experience in leadership development an asset
With our company, you will have the chance to:
- Gain valuable leadership skills and experience
- Grow your career in our rapidly expanding company
- Cultivate your own development by working with senior leaders
- Attend leadership development seminars and conferences
- Learn about opportunities for taking part in new restaurant opens across Canada and the USA