Job Title : Salesforce Developer
Indent ID : 884857, 884856, 884007 & 883872
Location : Ottawa, Canada
Job Description :
We are looking for a Skilled developer, who can help us enhance our Salesforce platform, guided by experienced Salesforce Developers in our IT team.
Our Salesforce instance is of great importance to us. therefore, one must keep the wider organization's best interests in mind when composing, developing, and deploying any code.
We are looking for someone who is a responsible and adhere to best practices in development. This role comes with the opportunity to absorb knowledge in different cloud areas Sales and Service Cloud.
Communities, Lighting and LWC and grow as a developer and contribute for project success.
Key responsibilities for this role include :
1. Must have 4 6 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer.
2. Must be a Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I, any additional SFDC certifications is an add on.
3. Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
5. Ability to independently responsible for delivering stories, deployments and discuss with stakeholders on clarifications.
6. Ability to interpret technical specifications.
7. Demonstrates continued personal / professional development
8. A good work ethic, ready to absorb best practice from the team
9. Discuss with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployments.
10. Experience in Configurations like Validation Rules, sharing Rules, Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, Creation of Objects, Fields, Email Templates, Layout Changes, Roll up Summary Fields, Reports and Dashboards.
11. Utilize best practices to perform enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
12. Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
13. Should have knowledge on Deployment process in salesforce, Expertise in Code coverage development (Copado certification is an add on)
14. Experience in working on Agile Methodology and scrum teams.