Int. Business Analyst to help deliver features for the e-commerce experience - 14606
Location : Downtown Toronto (2 Days Work From Home)
Project Details :
We’re looking for a Business Analyst, familiar with working in an Agile / Lean environment, to help deliver features for the e-commerce experience.
You will evaluate information captured from various sources, reconcile conflicts of information, break down high-level information into implementation requirements.
You will clarify details for the team to allow everyone to better understand how to define and build an efficient solution for CLIENTS Customers.
You will also be invested in the culture and continuous improvement of your team, because you know great teams make great products.
You’ll help champion and build positive relationships. You will work with stakeholders to define customer experiences that balance both customer and business needs, and put together User Stories that will give developers the Why?
of the feature, and how it should exist in our application ecosystem.
Must Have Skills :
1. 3+ Years as a Business Analys t (Doing Requirement Gathering, Gap Analysis, Business Requirements / Functional Requirements)
2. Excellent communication skills (Communicating Requirements, Business Processes, and System Requirements to Stakeholders and Technical Teams)
3. Experience in Story Writing / Content Writing / Content Entry
Nice to Have Skills :
1. Experience in an Agile / Digital Shop
2. Experience working with multiple Stakeholders on larger teams (35+)
3. Experience with Root Cause Analysis (Resolving data integrity issues)
Expertise and Skills