Are you passionate about helping others and thrive in a customer-focused environment? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
Broadstreet Properties is looking for a part-time Client Services Representative to join our team! The role is located in Campbell River, BC responding to inquiries related to our residential properties throughout Western and Central Canada. Applicants must be available to work a variety of shifts as our call centre operates 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Respond to client inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Troubleshoot client issues and provide viable solutions for the First Call Resolution
- Utilize conflict resolution skills to ensure a high level of client service
- Document client interactions in appropriate database or software
- Performs other duties as required
What you need to be successful:
- 1+ year of previous customer service experience
- Ability to express enthusiasm in all situations
- Effective computer skills including experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams); experience using an ERP considered an asset
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Availability to work weekdays and weekends as required
- Employee recognition program
- In-house professional development opportunities
Broadstreet Properties is a family owned and operated property management company partnered with Seymour Pacific Developments to build apartment and townhome communities. We are a growing organization made up of diverse team members who are motivated to continuously innovate our approach to asset management. We consider employee wellbeing a priority and are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our teams while ensuring a workplace that is respectful of everyone. Broadstreet Properties Ltd. practices equal opportunity hiring and onboarding processes and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees irrespective of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR