You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food.
- Fridge stocking and management.
- Various cleaning tasks.
The qualifications we are looking for are team oriented, engergetic, guest focused people. If you have that, you are the right fit for us. Previous experience in the fast food industry is an asset, but not neccessary. Previous overnight experience is an asset.
In particular, we are looking for Full Time Overnight Crew Members with 11PM - 7AM availabilities.
Working overnights has its perks...
- Sunday-Thursday shifts (weekends off)
- Free food
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week
- More relaxed environment compared to days/evenings