Greenhills Golf Resort in beautiful Greenwater Lake Provincial Park is actively recruiting a new General Manager of Golf Operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following : Operation of the course facility in it's entirety, including proshop, carts, range, food and beverage, course maintenance in conjunction with greens superintendent, clubhouse maintenance and daily accounting.
Responsibilities include :
1. Develop annual plan and annual budget for the golf course.
2. Follow annual plan and budget.
3. Purchase supplies and materials within budgetary limitations.
4. Supervision of all staff including hiring, training, terminating and disciplining personnel according to company policy.
5. Handle customer communications.
6. Maintain security of golf course property and buildings.
7. Maintain public relations activities for the golf course.
8. Tour entire golf course weekly.
9. Inspect maintenance of golf carts daily.
10. Follow insurance procedures and all emergency procedures.
11. Monitor the food and beverage facility to ensure quality of food and service.
12. Maintain the accounting system at the golf course.
13. Book tournaments, collect green fees, cart rentals, starting times etc.
14 Maintain familiarity with the terms of all leases and contracts.
15. Monitor invoice accuracy and vendor programs
16. Responsible for accurate inventory of food, beverages and golf shop merchandise.
17. Perform active role in the operation- working shifts in various departments to ensure the manager's familiarity with the customers and the facility.