· Ensure that quality reporting is performed accurately on all samples in a timely manner
- Take part in Health and Safety training as well as sampling training
- Sampling fruit in the plant by block/customer & picker
- Sampling fruit in the cooler
- CFIA sampling
- Records and reports findings to QA Manager
- Clean work stations at end of daily duty
· Experience in Excel and Word is required
· Good eye for detail and quality maintenance
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and remain focused
· Must be a flexible team player who works well in a busy and demanding environment
· Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
Our working environment is extremely challenging over a short period of time. Applicants should be aware that this is a farming environment and days off may be limited during our growing and packing season.
· Work hours are not calendar based, but are dependent on crop maturity and weather.
· The candidate must have the ability to work well with people of varying backgrounds and nationalities.
- Great team work environment.
- Overtime provisions do not apply.
- Applicants must be available from early July to mid-September.