IT Project Manager
On behalf of our client, Procom Consultants Group is actively seeking a Senior Project Manager.
The Consultant shall render the services outlined in this statement of work and will provide professional consulting services for the implementation of the Client's IT systems.
In all aspects of the work outlined below, the Consultant shall warrant that he / she will work with the required Client staff to ensure there is a transfer of knowledge and understanding of the system or software / hardware.
During any phase of the contract where there is a requirement to implement changes into the production environment, the Consultant will follow the Client's change request process.
Position : Project Manager
IT Project Manager Job Details
The client is interested in hiring a Consultant to provide the services of a Project Manager to help them with a number of IT projects.
The Project Manager will report to the IT Program Management Office and will work closely with IT and business groups in order to ensure the projects have an on time, on budget, and on scope delivery.
The consultant will demonstrate superior project management, communication, stakeholders and vendor management skills, and sound knowledge of software implementation, Business Analysis, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Experience with SAP or Parks and Recreation Information Systems would be beneficial. The Project Manager tasks will include, but not limited to :
IT Project Manager Mandatory Skills
1. Develop project charter and a plan for execution
2. Produce weekly status reports
3. Perform risk management activities
4. Create schedules and work packages
5. Managing resources
6. Recommend and take corrective actions
7. Communicate project status in a timely and clear fashion to project stakeholders
8. Manage change requests and assess impact of proposed changes
9. Facilitate the collection and documentation of lessons learned
IT Project Manager Project Duration
IT Project Manager Start Date
IT Project Manager Assignment Location