We are looking for a passionate Front End Developer who is looking to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. If you enjoy collaborating with a team, being innovative and are excited about an opportunity to work within a growing company, we would like to speak to you!
As a Front End Developer with Purpose Advisor Solutions, you will be a part of an agile development team, taking part in web initiatives from conception to post-production. The Front End Developer plays a key role by developing and supporting the platform that is used by Advisor teams across Canada.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing organization where your expert opinions and ideas will be valued and be at the strategic core of the company’s growth.
- Write, debug, deploy and document code for all Purpose Advisor Solutions Advisor-facing web applications;
- Write efficient and technically challenging code that interfaces with numerous internal and 3rd party systems;
- Maintain and support multiple projects and deadlines;
- Responsible for the reliability and maintenance of customer facing web applications;
- Propose solutions to problems and consider timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing Advisor needs;
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions;
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering;
- 2+ years of experience;
- Experience working in Agile development environments is strongly preferred;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively;
- Demonstrate an understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business;
- Solid knowledge in design patterns, REST API Design, and web application architecture;
- Experience with VueJS;
- Experience with NodeJS and ExpressJS
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Python and Django;
- Familiarity with MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS and Docker.
Purpose Financial LP is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.