As a member of FSGBU Value Team youwill be measured on the following metrics:
● Increasing license revenue andmarket-share growth for FSGBU applications
● Increasing Oracle’s win/ lossratio
● Elevating the quality of sales andshortening of sales cycles
● Strengthening of customerrelationships
The individual will be a member ofthe FSGBU value program, driving delivery of value to US-based customersfocused on business specific issues. Key job elements include:
● Leads customer engagements withthe top customers and delivers high impact
● Provides direct deal support byleveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analyticalabilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities anddeveloping a business case for business process enhancement
● Integrates specific industrystrategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding todefine a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication andenables a successful customer experience
● Contributes to team thoughtleadership through constantly synthesizing the customer experiences intocontent and methodologies that can be leveraged as reusable IntellectualProperty
● Leads the development of industryspecific tools and analytical processes that can be leveraged by Oracle’ssales, marketing and consulting organizations in their respective roles
● Demonstrates analytical andproblem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influencethinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies
● Demonstrated ability to learnquickly and participate on strategic consulting projects with varied industryfocus and business imperatives
● Proven aptitude to work withdifferent teams and ability to build consensus
● Exceptional business problemsolving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
● Outstanding oral and presentationcommunication skills
● Knowledge of business applications(e.g. Core Banking, Analytic s etc.), Cloud Computing and/or other IT Systemsis highly preferable
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Master Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.