INVIRO is seeking a motivated, passionate individual to join our team. As an employee of one of Canada’s leading Mechanical/Electrical engineering firms, you will be able to experience the thrills of working with a close-knit team on multiple challenging projects in the ICI sector.
We pride ourselves in enabling our employees to better themselves and provide them with opportunities to grow their skills and abilities. Additionally, we have developed and maintained a positive/nurturing company culture. All of this comes from our desire to see our employees succeed. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, we’re excited to bring you on to our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase orders, and administrative duties.
- Performing collection calls and following up on outstanding payments.
- Maintain customer accounts and collections.
- Assist with purchase orders, vendor bills and payments.
- Preparing statements to the financial department if customer fails to respond.
- Providing updates on status of accounts.
- Expected to follow and maintain procedures for processing receipts/cash and sorting and filing documents after posting.
- Assisting with estimates, budgets, and forecasts.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial reports on a weekly basis and monthly basis and as needed.
- Clerical duties such as maintaining filing and record systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 0-2 years’ experience in Accounting / Collections.
- College or University degree/diploma in accounting or a related field.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Strong relationship management skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- CPA designation is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Simply Accounting/QuickBooks is required.
- High-level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required.
This is a full time, in-office position located in Scarborough, Ontario. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. Each qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without being subject to discrimination based on any characteristics protected by law.
Any candidates contacted for an opportunity that may need accommodation throughout the recruitment process are encouraged to advise us of any such need. We will work with you to ensure that the accommodations made suit your individual needs. All details relating to the accommodation will be kept strictly confidential. We appreciate all applications for this position. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR