Are you highly organized and strive on making sure others are in right place at right time as well as keeping things up to date??
We are a Mid-size, National, and Innovative Law Firm seeking an Administrative Wiz!
In this role, you will provide senior level administrative and organizational support for the CEO and the Board of Directors at Caravel Law.
What will YOU be doing?
- Maintain and manage calendars in Outlook, including coordination of travel arrangements and itineraries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings including room reservations and food ordering/delivery if necessary
- Act as a key resource for the team, i.e., independently seek out answers to questions, take initiative, leverage network of resources to solve problems and proactively cascade knowledge to peer network
- Be strategic, solve problems, establish procedures that demonstrate process improvements
- Prepare and produce high quality client presentations and correspondence, graphic presentations and other documents, including editing for grammar, punctuation and phrasing
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Maintain files, databases or SharePoint sites as appropriate
- Coordinate, organize and plan internal/external meetings/functions/seminars.
- This list is not all inclusive; other tasks may vary based on business need
What You will bring to the role?
- Minimum 1-2 years of administrative experience or applicable experience for senior executives or professional services partners
- College level diploma or University Degree in Business or a related field.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Work independently with a variety of individuals and teams
- Is highly organized, with strong multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational and management skills
- Demonstrates discretion on highly confidential matters
- Work with experienced professionals
- Great work life balance and friendly work environment (remote and eventual onsite)
- Competitive Health Benefits
Please submit your resume and a thoughtful cover letter conveying your interest. Please tell us what your superpower is so we know you pay attention to the details, along with your salary expectations.
Please do not send unsolicited emails or messages to members of the team and only submit your application ONCE through our HR portal (and not via email)
Powered by JazzHR