Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Branch Manager plays a key role in management, organization and planning of the daily activities of work teams so as to ensure the efficiency and quality of operations.
The Branch Manager provides support, training and monitoring and ensures that operations run smoothly so as to contribute to the success of the branch and ensures that sales objectives are met. Working with different stakeholders to optimize and continually improve processes, the Branch Manager is responsible for achieving the objectives and expectations set by senior management in terms of both production and sales.
The incumbent will:
- Manage, train, develop and motivate his production and customer service teams by conducting quarterly evaluations of each employee.
- Ensure that excellent customer service is offered to customers.
- Work in conjunction with the various project managers (car, tire, battery sales, etc.).
- Participate actively in daily operations, play a hands-on part in employees’ daily tasks.
- Maintain and control the inventory of vehicles, tires, batteries, catalytic converters, etc.
- Buy and sell used cars.
- Oversee local marketing.
- At least 5 years of experience in customer service
- At least 3 years of experience in team management
- Customer service
- Analytical mind
- Ability to learn
- Good stress management
- Work schedule: Must be available every second weekend, as we operate in the retail sector and our branches are open 7 days a week.
- Permanent, full-time position
What we offer:
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- Employee discount
- Bonus plan
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.