Home Care Assistance GTA West is currently looking for Personal Support Workers / Live-in Caregivers in the Mississauga area to do in-home Live-in care for an elderly family.
1) Caregiver must ensure the individual's health, safety and well-being.
2) Provide holistic support to the individual, conducting care with dignity, respect and provide emotional support.
3) Follow care plan and objectives as outlined by the care management team.
4) Empower the individual by assisting him / her to develop to his / her maximum level of independence in self-care, personal safety, household and community living skills.
5) Provide every opportunity for an individual to make choices and decisions regarding his / her life. Assist the individual in accepting the responsibilities of his / her choices.
6) Dementia based care for the client at home.
Qualifications, Job Skills and Abilities :
Powered by JazzHR