If you want to work in a team environment with the possibility of long term employment with one of the top 20 employers in Lethbridge, Green Acres Foundation has a position for you!
As a Resident Services staff member you would be responsible for the following:
- Cleaning duties, including cleaning common areas and resident rooms
- Using floor scrubbing and carpet cleaning equipment
- Respond to emergency calls as required
- Assisting residents with medications (as required)
- Help with food preparation and serving meals (if required)
- Laundry duties
- Current satisfactory Criminal Record Check (within the last 6 months)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English
- A flexible, willing, and positive attitude
First Aid Certification, WHMIS Training and Food Safe Certification is an asset.
If you have housekeeping experience please apply!
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.