You understand that service is about making a connection. A smile, an extra hand, even an empathetic nod can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s at your core. You’re a people person through and through. Making someone’s day better, makes your day better.
- You have the opportunity to shine. To bring a bit of unexpected joy to someone’s day by being welcoming and friendly, while ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- To guide our guests through our new front counter experience, keeping social distance between or guests and staff
- To clean kiosks and touch points in the dining room after each guest has finished their order
- To lead by example, as well as support your team and guide them when orders need additional assistance.
- To be a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences, and handling various situations with composure and positivity.
- To coordinate with our delivery drivers, to ensure smooth hand off of delivery orders while maintaining social distance in the restaurant.
- To facilitate the flow of the guests through the restaurant with our new guest experience path.
Full time hours available. Rotating schedule from Monday to Friday.