Please find job description:-
Number of Openings - 3
Pega CSSA – Developer
Location of Work - Waterloo, Canada
Duration: 06 months + Extendable quarter on quarter (depending on requirement)
Total Years of Experience: 8+ Years
Relevant Experience: 5+ Years
Mandatory Skills - PEGA 7.X, Certified Pega CSSA.
Good to Have Skills – Insurance Frameworks and Domain experience
- Minimum 8 years of PRPC overall SDLC work experience,
- MUST have Strong hands-on experience in User Interface, Work Flow and Business Rules Implementation.
- Strong Knowledge in Designing the PRPC Application.
- Expertise in PRPC Integration with external systems in an enterprise environment.
- Strong in Reports and Correspondence Generation.
- Knowledgeable in Estimation, Performance Tuning and Deployment process.
- Experience on PRPC Healthcare Frameworks.
- Good experience on Design Review, Code Review and PRPC Best Practices.
- Strong RDBMS experience.
- Good domain knowledge on Insurance
- Strong analytical and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.