What you will do :
RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL : Under general supervision from the Branch Operations Manager and / or ServiceManager, assists with coordination of customer service requests, from order tocash, while maximizing technical resource productivity and profitability.
Partners effectively with Service Managers and Customer Service Representativeto support a successful service business.
Many the dispatching of service technicians for the Hamilton branch. Actively participates inaccounts receivable activities such as collections and new customer authorizations.
Provides back up customer call handling, as needed. Provides administrative,day-to-day support in the service operational areas.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES : Dutiesare assigned at local level and will include some of the below :
1. Receives customer requestsfor unscheduled or scheduled service. Determines customer needs and matchesappropriate skillset to the need.
Coordinates with the Technician tocommunicate the action plan and services to be provided to the customer.Ensures work has been performed to the customer’s expectations and performsfollow-up with the customer, as needed.
Answers any customer inquiries andresolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
2. Coordinates laborscheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need.Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules.
Maintains consistentcommunication with assigned Technicians. Follows up on activities to ensurecompletion in an established timeframe.
3. Reconciles andinvoices all service requests daily.
4. May prepare andsubmit service billings in a special invoice format as defined by individualcustomer account special handling requirements.
5. Assists with creationof L&M quotations, as needed
6. Prepares yearly,monthly and weekly execution plans for PSA scheduled servicevisits.
7. Participates in TBBusiness Review meetings by preparing and discussing critical accountinformation pertinent to current profitability status and customer satisfactionissues.
Researches and follows up on action items assigned.
8. Maintains deliverystandards consistent with Building Efficiency North America objectives forsustainable, profitable service growth through efficient execution of the worksold.
9. Ensures that allcustomer account information required to support call management activities andscheduling are kept up to date in NxGen.
10. Supportsadministration and resolution of warranty claims.
11. Runs query reports,researches and reconciles unaligned costs, such as labor hours, material purchases,expenses and other service related transactions.
12. Reconciliation ofaccounts payable exceptions as necessary.
13. Researches, resolvesor escalates accounts receivable disputes as outlined in the escalationprocess. Works with Accounts Receivables contact to assist with resolution oftruck based team A / R issues.
Determines appropriate actions for timelyresolution. If needed, will interact with Customer to resolve receivableissues.
Processes invoice credits and re-bills, as necessary. Proactivelycontacts customers ensure customer satisfaction and a commitment to pay.
14. Updates and retainscustomer account information related to special billing conditions, tax status,invoice approval contacts, billing addresses and special billing rates up-to-date.
15. Support inventorycontrol process including updating equipment asset transactions.
16. Provide additionalservice administration support, as assigned.
What we look for : REQUIREMENTS :
Collegedegree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus a minimum oftwo years of service industry experience with service operations and / orscheduling.
Must demonstrate the ability to follow direction and workindependently while demonstrating solid organizational and attention to detailskills.
Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate withboth internal and external clients with a positive attitude.
Able to prioritizework activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
Able topositively represent Johnson Controls and communicate with others at varyinglevels.
Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks / goals.
Able to useService Management software and financial accounting systems.
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiariesare committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidatesand employees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rightslegislation and, in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibilityfor Ontarians with Disabilities Act ( AODA ).
When requested, accommodations will beprovided throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.To request an accommodation please click here.
Information you providerelating to accommodation measures will be handled confidentially.A copy of Johnson Controls’ applicable AODApolicies are available on the Company websitefor your reference, and can be made available in accessibleformats upon request.