Do you want to work with one of Canada’s top oil and gas companies represented by an award-winning staffing agency? Look no further and join the Spirit circle today!
Our well established client is looking for Business Process Consultant in Canada.
Experience working with Indigenous Peoples of Canada is considered an asset, and First Nation, Métis, and Inuit people are encouraged to apply.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity for you to put your best foot forward and shine in this new role.
- Regular 32-40 hour work week, Monday to Friday
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits plan, RRSP matching, Education Assistance and more!
- Representation by an award-winning staffing agency that invests in you professionally and takes the time to guide you through the process.
****This job can be based in Toronto, Mississauga, Calgary, Burnaby or anywhere else in Canada where client has an office*****
The Business Process Consultant (BPC) is responsible for the ongoing development and delivery of Discovery services in both pre-sales and post-sales settings that relate to complex business process analysis and optimization engagements
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Map and analyze current business processes
- Identify relevant data points to be gathered and analyzed
- Identify bottlenecks and opportunities for efficiency improvement/cost savings through process modelling
- Create reports based on key financial and business objective data points and present the findings to executive management
- Assist with pre-sales support of Discovery opportunities
- Assist the Sales team with developing Statement of Work documents as needed
- Function as the project lead in client Discovery activities, providing guidance and direction to the Consultant and Area resources (if applicable) assigned to support the engagement
- Attain quarterly targets for Consulting Services' resource utilization
- Identify new solution opportunities based on client feedback, industry analysis, and new features incorporated into existing offerings
- Attain profitable engagements as defined by the services fee and Change Control methodology presented in the Statement of Work
- Work closely with other members of the Professional Services team to develop a portfolio of packages and services that drive Ricoh's core business strategy
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Post-Secondary Education
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in the areas of business process analysis and re-engineering
- CompTIA CDIA+ (Certified Document Imaging Architect) certification
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) designation preferred
- Industry-related training or certifications (technical or sales)
- National and Major Accounts selling experience
- Familiar with industrial engineering/time and motion process mapping and analysis
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Requires a valid driver's license and reliable transportation (and auto insurance coverage per policy)
- 30-50% travel required due to business needs
CLOSES May 26, 2021 OR SOONER IF A SUCCESSFUL IS CANDIDATE IDENTIFIED - APPLY ASAP
Kindly submit your resume in Word format and ensure your work history includes the Month/Year for every employer.
**We thank all applicants for applying, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted directly**
Looking for more opportunities? Check out our website at www.spiritomega.org
Don't see a posting that suits you? Apply to our "General Application" and our recruiters will get in touch when they have a job that fits you!
Follow us "Spirit Omega" on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for all our new postings.
Powered by JazzHR