As a valuable member of the Ticket Sales & Membership team, you will assist with various sales projects, service initiatives, and events. You will also conduct research on NBA, NHL and AHL best practices.
- Provide support to the Toronto Marlies sales team through prospecting.
- Assist in execution of fan experiences for groups on game days.
- Plan and coordinate a series of prospecting and service events for our Marlies Season Ticket Members.
- Execute NBA, NHL and AHL best practices research as it pertains to group sales.
- Adhere to all MLSE service standards and policies.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution with a sports, marketing, public relations or communications related field
- Available for Toronto Marlies home games, including weekends and holidays as well as a variety of weekday shifts
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to exercise diplomacy and tact at all times
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
Apply by: February 24, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.