INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Diversified Ulbrich, is a full-line aluminum and stainless steel service center and distributor. Our Toronto (Woodbridge) location requires an experienced Inside Sales Account Manager with a proven track record of success, who will perform sales and customer service-related duties.
This position will be responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships. The Inside Sales Account Manager will focus on building long-term relationships with customers. This position will partner with the Outside Sales Territory Managers and warehouse personnel to achieve customer expectations.
Specific areas of required expertise include:
- Maintain existing customer accounts;
- Check inventory, prepare/present quotations to clients and do appropriate follow ups;
- Outsource items as required, consulting with purchasing prior to procurement;
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with clients;
- Gathering market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends;
- Expedite the progress of existing orders;
- Manage customer specific material programs as assigned by the sales manager;
- Make phone calls to clients assigned by the sales manager;
- Network with outside sales staff to ensure quotation follow up & client development;
- When necessary, assist / coordinate shipments of material to our sub-contractors; and
- Monitor and perform monthly counts of warehouse supplies.
Qualified candidates will possess a College Degree in business or marketing plus at least three years of similar experience preferred. This position requires self-motivation, high energy level, and the ability to work efficiently in a high paced environment. Qualified candidates must possess effective communication skills; verbal, written, and intermediate skills with MS Office.
This position offers excellent salary and benefits and the opportunity to expand your skills within a company that offers both a diverse workforce and a welcoming company culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer