Overview: We are currently hiring for a Dishwasher
For a fast paced, high volume food service unit located in Downtown Toronto. This is an excellent entry level position with room for advancement.
- Provide kitchen and service staff with an ongoing supply of clean dishes, utensils and equipment.
- Keep the dishwashing area organized with areas for stacking and presoaking.
- Follow safety procedures, e.g. for lifting, use of chemicals etc.
- Assist in the kitchen or prep area as needed.
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety program.
Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
Helps load and unload supplies and product.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to have fun and a good sense of humor.
- Interested in advancement.
- Previous dishwashing experience preferred but not required.
- Kitchen experience in a fast paced environment.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.