Reporting to the Manager Logistics and Imports, the Administrative Assistant is part of a team dedicated to minimizing customs and vendor risks by executing customs and trade best practices. You are add value to the team not only by ensuring the smooth operation of all office related duties, but as well by maintaining vendor profiles in our systems, ensuring all inbound and outbound Logistic Operator (FedEx) parcels, are packed, unpacked and processed quickly as well as allocating charges to the corresponding departments.
- Managing process for vendor profiles in our systems;
- Verification of all FedEx invoices and allocating charges to respective departments;
- Distributing and shipping of FedEx parcels ;
- Administrative duties that support the fluid operation of the team.
- College Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum one (1 ) year of relevant experience;
- Computer savvy Microsoft office suite and excited to learn other systems ;
- Bilingual French and English
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.