Adaptable, understanding, compassionate, motivated, honest, loving. This is a PSW.
Ready to be part of a team that will truly value your hard work, dedication and effort? Are you passionate about providing the highest quality of care to residents? If you are, we want to hear from you!
Our PSW team provides direct personal and nursing care to residents to fulfill the physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents.
As a PSW at London you will:
- Assist in providing direct care for residents
- Provide emotional and social support to residents/families, including palliative care
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to meet the needs of residents
- Support your team!
The ideal candidate for our team will have the following qualifications and skills:
- PSW Program Certificate or Diploma that meets the appropriate standards established by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, the National Association of Career Colleges, or the Ontario Community Support Association
- Has passion and heart for providing quality care
- Knowledge and experience in care planning systems and documentation required
- Ability to communicate positively with other staff, residents and families
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
Powered by JazzHR