Salary Range As per instructional grid Temporary Market Stipend Incumbent
Total Assigned days (AC) / Total Hours per biweekly pay
29 working occassions
Posting Status Closed Special Instructions to Applicants
Job Duties / Qualifications, Skills and Abilities(QSA)
Job Duties Job Duties
1.Select, design and update and construct training aids / material.
2. Prepare and deliver lessons, assignments, lectures and demonstrations.
3. Evaluate students through the use of exams, assignments, observations and record student progress.
4. Supervise students in classroom, shop and during tours.
5. Counsel students and prospective students on matters pertaining to the program and job opportunities.
6. Assist in / arrange for equipment maintenance within the program.
7. Assist in conducting and maintaining inventory, and in ordering supplies, equipment and books.
8. Attend, whenever possible, staff meetings, trade seminars, workshops, etc. to keep current with industry and educational requirements.
9. Practice good interpersonal skills and have a willingness to work in a team environment.
10. Communicate orally and on paper ideas and concepts in an accurate and concise manner.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE Specific Accountabilities Duties Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities (QSA)
1. Grade 12 or equivalent.
2. Journeyperson Certificate in the Parts trade.
3. Two years’ recent / relevant post-Journeyperson experience in the Parts trade.
4. Effective instructional ability
5. Effective interpersonal skills.
6. Effective communication skills.
7. Demonstrates valuing diversity.
Desired QSA Required Competencies