1) Verify Guest Ledger is heldaccording to credit policy.
2) Investigate all violations ofestablished credit limits on Guest Ledger.
3) Ensure City Ledger transfers arereceived and checked on a daily basis.
4) Prompt posting of bills oncomputer and daily invoicing.
5) Maintain an efficient collectioncycle :
a. Prompt invoicing
b. Monthly statements
c. 1st Collection letter 30 days
d. Telephone call to company
e. 2nd Collection letter 45 days
f. 3rd and final letter on60 days.
6) Dealing with clients queries asquickly as possible.
7) Monitoring House Accountsregularly
8) Ensure credit card reconciliationare up to date.
9) Telephone calls or telexes to allMajor accounts over Qrs. 10,000 / - more than 10 days outstanding.
10) Credit vetting of new accounts and the references are verifiedby the Credit Controller through the local AR network, or either thru bank,personal visit on the company, or credit reference check with the other hotels
11) Commission claims received from Advance Reservations arechecked, authorized and forwarded to Accounts Payable for payment within twodays of receipt.
12) To balance with Income Auditor on a daily basis and with BalanceSheet accounts at month end.
13) Ensure Hotel Credit Policy is being followed
14) Practices Yes I Can’ attitude
15) Adheres to RHG’s Responsible Business ethics
Salary QAR. 6500 / - + Accommodation + Meals + Transportation