What we’re looking for?
Quality Assurance Testers are responsible of the quality of the tests they perform. Each team member must be able to analyze and evaluate game mechanics, art direction and end-user experience in order to constructively and continuously submit critical feedback to the production teams as well as report any software defects.
- Ensure our games meets very high quality standard on all supported platforms;
- Complete platform compliance and app store certification tests;
- Complete tests for client-side and backend related mechanics;
- Provide test results and report defects in detailed and well documented reports;
- Participate in the improvement of the QA department with constructive feedback and initiative;
- Analyse mechanics and features and construct test cases to cover all use cases.
You must have :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Software testing fields;
- Professional experience in the gaming industry;
- Experience in Apple, Google Play and Amazon Kindle certification;
- Diploma in software testing or other quality assurance certification;
- Excellent writing skills in both English and French;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, to accept directions, and to handle multiple tasks;
- Work well in cooperation with other members of a team;
- Positive attitude and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism;
- Working knowledge of Windows platforms, Microsoft office, and Google Documents applications.
We’re even more interested if you have the following skills:
- Experience with data analysis in a quality control environment;
- Knowledge of backend mechanics (APIs) and client-server communications;
- College or University diploma in Computer Science or related field;
- Basic understanding of how to use Unity;
- Experience with version control software.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.