Key Food Equipment Services is looking for a full-time, permanent Customer Service Representative. The CSR's at Key are the first point of contact for the customer, so their main priority is to welcome them, hear their concerns, and leave them with the confidence that they have been listened to and that they will be looked after. The day goes by quickly in this fast-paced environment. There's always something to learn and this keeps the job fresh and challenging!
There are also professional development opportunities that come up as the company continues to grow. Strong interpersonal skills are absolutely essential for success in this role, as well as the ability to be careful, articulate, and accurate. This particular role includes participation in the on-call rotation for emergency calls, because we provide customer service 24/7. If you are professional, quick to learn, and accurate; and if you love interacting with people, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team.
What You Need
- 2-3 years previous office experience and customer service experience preferred
- Superior communication skills when dealing with challenging and reactive service calls
- Excellent computer skills; savvy with new ERP programs and MS Office (Excel);
- Typing speed of 40-60 wpm
- Excellent attention to detail; accurate and efficient with data entry
- Need strong memory retention - we service over 300 manufacturers and 1000's of customers
- Geographically savvy; has better than basic understanding of western provinces
- Flexible and able to participate in the on-call rotation and be available outside of office hours
Why Work for Key
- We are profitable, stable, and growing - which makes us exciting to be a part of!
- We are the industry leader in technical expertise and market penetration.
- We recognize high performance and support continued development.
- Our people are fun and collaborative while being hard-working and dedicated to the success of our business.
- If you have the drive, we have the have opportunity for growth and input.
- We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package and opportunities for education funding.
We look for people with a clear drive for delivering service excellence with integrity, from a team-driven and dynamic mindset. If this is the right fit for you, please provide your resume and cover letter, and let us know what makes you the right fit for Key!