1. Perform a full range of customer out-sourced activities within Ceridian’s Managed Human Resources service offering, in a quality and efficient manner.
This includes, but is not limited to the management and maintenance of :
2. Establish and maintain a deep understanding of customer’s requirements and their changing needs to ensure services delivered are as per contractual obligations and in accordance with customer SLAs.
3. Communicate effectively and consistently (in writing and verbally) to customers, employees, internal partners, 3rd party vendors in accordance with SLAs.
4. Deliver on established quality targets and continually review processes and tools with an aim to improve and optimize service experience.
5. Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others to meet customer’s needs.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment.
We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.