$15.25 / per hour
Not Eligible for Benefits
This is a part-time, temporary position not eligible for benefits.
some evenings and weekends may be required
Provides support for a successful and empowering learning experience by developing a positive rapport with a diverse population of adult education students.
30% - Assists with retention efforts, student completion, and college and career transitions
30% - Documents all student communication and inputs data on student progress; maintains contact with incoming and current students for proactive coaching, attendance, assessment, and follow up purposes
30% - Collaborates with instructors, staff, and managers to support student success; provides appropriate student referrals to internal support departments and community partners
10% - Performs related tasks in support of operations at the location
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
3. Experience with data tracking
4. Experience in customer service environment
5. Effective written communication and organizational skills
6. Experience working in a team environment
1. Associate’s degree
2. Experience managing participant caseloads in a fast-paced environment
3. Experience working with diverse backgrounds and non-traditional learners
Special Working Conditions
positions are available at various RSC locations :
Position is located at :
Rio Northern is located at 1715 W. Northern Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021,
Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) will not discriminate, nor tolerate discrimination in employment or education, against any applicant, employee, or student because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status (including document abuse), age, disability, veteran status or genetic information.