Traffic Control Person
One Stop Safety Services Corporation
Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada
1h ago

$250 signing bonus at 3-month probation!! At One Stop Safety Services Corporation, we are currently seeking a full-time Certified Traffic Control Person.

We are willing to hire and train newly certified flagger.

Qualifications :

  • BCCSA TCP Certification.
  • Reliable vehicle.
  • BC drivers license.
  • We have a full-time position available for you to join our team. We are a Union traffic control company that offers full medical, dental and benefits.

    Shift Schedule :

  • Monday through Friday over 8 hrs worked at the time and a half, over 11 hrs double time thereafter. Saturdays at the time and a half, over 8 hrs double time thereafter.
  • Sunday and Statutory Holidays double time.
  • Pay and Benefits :

  • $17.00 to $30.00 / hour.
  • 6% Vacation, 6% Statutory Holidays, combined at 12% each pay period.
  • Job Types : Full-time.

    Please state references on your cover letter with your traffic control experience as well as your BCCSA TCP Certification SN#, please state if you are looking for a part-

    time or full-time position.

    Apply
    Add to favourites
    Remove from favourites
    Apply
    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Continue
    Application form