This is a role for someone with proven new product sales experience and results in young companies. As an early member of our team you will have the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the growth strategies of the company and your career.
Role and responsibilities
- Help build out and refine our sales process, with a particular focus on closing deals currently in our pipeline.
- Work in collaboration with marketing to develop in-bound and out-bound lead generation campaigns.
- You will have full responsibility for managing every stage of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying, presenting,negotiating terms, and closing deals.
- Working closely with the Head of Growth to refine and execute Flare Systems’ sales strategy and lead nurturing collaboration between sales and marketing teams.
- Establish a scalable process and build a strong pipeline to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals.
- Help craft and articulate Flare Systems’ business value through engaging in executive- level presentations.
- Develop channel partnerships and partner lead referral programs through those partners.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of SaaS enterprise sales experience and meeting sales targets.Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required
- Comfort with presenting technical products and navigating a more complex sales process.
- Experience selling to C-level executives and ability to prioritize and discover new opportunities while cultivating meaningful relationships.
- Strong negotiation skills and a positive self-motivated attitude.
- Experience in the cybersecurity market and sales of those solutions is a major plus.
Why Flare Systems
- Amazing Team: A team of industry pioneers who have been at the forefront of cybersecurity, cyber criminology, software development, business and brewing the best pourover coffee.
- Great Work Environment: We are a fun hard working team with a collaborative attitude towards work. We are parents, beer aficionados, violinists, writers, rock climbers and swing dancers and believe in work-life balance.
- Growth and development: We believe in recognizing results and will empower you to take on even bigger responsibilities as you help the company grow.
Base salary + a uncapped quarterly bonus structure for on target earnings