Coordinate Front End operations to provide exceptional customer service, ensuring a positive shopping experience and driving customer loyalty.
Ensures compliance with Company programs, while maintaining operational standards.
What you'll do...
1. Ensures safe work processes and emergency procedures are followed, i.e., safe lifting techniques, cleanliness of area, evacuations, down registers, emergency codes, theft.
2. Handle customer and Associate concerns and provide guidance as required.
3. Monitors all Front End associates ensuring proper coverage, coordinating breaks as well as providing assistance to outlying registers.
4. Provides training to Associates on systems and Company procedures, i.e., scanning accuracy, productivity, company programs and initiatives, discounts, EAS system, safety.
5. Oversees purchase, return and exchange transactions and assists with the correction of errors where required, providing approvals, and verifying processes to meet Company guidelines.
6. Ensures all EAS systems are functioning to standard, i.e. Cashiers deactivating, Greeters handling issues appropriately, completing Failure to Deactivate Logs.
7. Prepares registers for opening and closing daily and supports cashiers by providing change as needed, while maintaining front end cash levels and supports process by completing audits on register accuracy.
8. Oversees and promotes all company sponsor programs and initiatives, i.e., credit card service, Walmart protection plan, charity initiatives, and discount programs.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.