Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, the Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and coordinating client services as well as collaborating with the Intake Specialist and the Client Services Supervisor to ensure client satisfaction. The position entails direct contact with clients, managing all of their scheduling and coordination needs. The incumbent has the ability to communicate with various levels within the organization in a clear and concise manner and works closely with Customer Service Representatives and Service Coordination, leading by example, demonstrating professionalism and enthusiasm in all dealings.
This position offers an opportunity for flex time as there is a requirement to provide some early morning, evening and weekend coverage on a self-scheduling basis.
We are looking for: 1- Full/time Service Coordinator, Russian Speaking (1 year contract)
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Coordinates and schedules client service plans for Home Support, Transportation, Social Work, Meals on Wheels and other Volunteer supported services for a specific geographic area.
- Continually reviews Personal Support Worker (PSW) schedules with the objective of optimizing efficiency.
- Works closely with the Manager, Intake Specialists and Client Services Supervisors to ensure excellent customer service to all clients.
- Develops, manages, and updates service delivery schedules based on the needs of the clients.
- Schedules Initial Assessment visits for various internal functions including Social Work and Client Services Supervisor.
- Documents all relevant client and PSW information in the electronic record system in accordance with departmental policies and procedures, and legislation.
- Provides extended hours coverage in the Client Access, Linkage and Support (CALS) Centre on a rotational basis.
- Actively participates in team initiatives and meetings.
- Post-secondary education in a health related field preferred
- One year experience in community health care service coordination and extensive knowledge of community resources and support.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both Russian and English
- Ability to be adaptable in a frequently changing work environment.
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle stressful situations.
- Ability to use good judgment in assessing difficult situations.
- Ability to perform routine work independently.
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures, standards, and medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Office software environment preferred.
Circle of Care is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees, volunteers and clients feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
Circle of Care is a scent free environment. All employees, volunteers and visitors are expected to refrain from wearing or using scented products while visiting our office or working in the client’s home.
We are committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation, please inform us in advance.
We thank you for your interest in Circle of Care. Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.