As an Embedded QA Analyst Intern at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Disney Magic Kingdoms and Lego Legacy: Heroes Unboxed, which were created in the Toronto studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Contribute to the QA testing process for world class mobile games
- Learn to document, prioritize, and assign bugs so that they can be tracked down and fixed
- Act as the link between the internal development team and remote testing teams around the world
- Work with game developers to reproduce and resolve issues in the game
- Use a suit of debugging and profiling tools to diagnose complex problems
- Play and analyze competitive games to maintain our high quality bar
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Returning to a degree/diploma program after completion of the internship, or required to fulfill work placement prior to graduation
- Passion for mobile free-to-play games
- Progress towards a degree or diploma in game QA, programming, or equivalent academic experience
- Knowledge of game QA fundamentals
- Demonstrated aptitude for game QA shown through school or personal game projects
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical ability to quickly master new software tools
- Ability to adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
As bonus we’ll also consider:
- Experience working with bug tracking software, such as JIRA
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Video game room equipped with your favourites
- Fresh Fruit every morning
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.