We are seeking a 4 new candidates with fresh ideas that are experienced in Customer Service and Sales Representation to join our award-winning culture. Your core responsibilities are to grow and service your book of business while offering existing clients and potential clients Union programs through a state-of-the-art patented program.
When you apply, you are joining a group of leaders on a mission, motivated to help you excel and grow your business.
Benefits about the position:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Yearly trips to exciting and exotic locations
- Great compensation
- Stock options
- Community impact
- Hands-on one on one training
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- Sales experience is a plus, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- We just launched a hot new game-changing technology and are currently experiencing explosive growth
- Advancement opportunities. We promote from within!
Experience is not required, but we are looking for reps who have:
- Communication skills
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity with CRM platforms or Microsoft Office
- Willing to talk to new people
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
We provide weekly pay, great benefits, and plenty of advancement opportunity. No previous experience is required, as we fully train from the ground up. We do require that you have integrity, punctuality, and are serious about your career.
Apply now and I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Skills that work well with our company are: sales and marketing, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, appointments, call center experience, insurance sales, B2B sales, B2C sales, consulting experience, and appointment setter experience
Powered by JazzHR