Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Property Administrator is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the effective delivery of a variety of services related to the ongoing operation of the Bank’s owned office buildings and branches.
This job is also responsible for the timely resolution of all client requests pertaining to property administration. The Property Administrator is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations working closely with the Property Manager to address and resolve property related issues to include but not limited to, security, janitorial services, system maintenance and repair, etc.
The Property Administrator is responsible to manage building projects at the Banks owned office locations, with focus on smaller scale projects valued under $250,000.
The Property Administrator is accountable for directing and coordinating all aspects of the building projects to include preparation of the budgets, schedules, award of contracts and overall management of the project work.
The Property Administrator must ensure that the delivery of service is consistent with the ScotiaService Standards and Complaint Resolution Standards and Procedures and agrees to adhere to the Bank’s Guidelines for Business Conduct.
1. Processing service requests received by telephone, e-mail, updating Service Now (Bank service request system) of such requests to meet reporting and analysis requirements.
2. Monitor the centralized Service email box and take the required action, escalating to the appropriate teams.
3. Review of demand work orders to ensure the issues are addressed in a timely manner
4. Review and analyze service requests, escalate repeat calls to ensure there isn’t underlying ongoing system issues.
5. Administrating and monitoring service contracts including cleaning and reviewing vendor / contractor performance.
6. Work with Property Manager to ensure that all vendors providing services are under contract and all are entered and kept current in the Banks Contract Management system.
7. Assisting the Property Manager with budget / expense variance analysis; preparing monthly forecasts of expenditures and preparing the annual operating and capital budgets
8. Establishes and maintains working relationships with Clients and service providers
9. Monitor preventative and corrective maintenance schedules and oversees maintenance activities.
10. Review and approve invoices.
Project Management- Manage all aspects of Building projects as follows :
11. Preparing estimates and budgets, controlling the tendering process, and managing consultants and contractors through the construction process.
12. Control the budget and costs factors for each project by managing the Project Expenditure (PX) process, setting up and obtaining required approvals for project budgets, managing and directing the tendering process, controlling and managing expenses (both internal and from non-Bank contractors and consultants), and acting as a control point to monitor all financial aspects during the course of a project.
13. Initiate the implementation of construction drawings to ensure adherence to Bank standards, identifying, negotiating and hiring qualified external consultants and construction firms, coordinating the procurement and cost-effective quality control of all required equipment and services, conducting site inspections, expediting and coordinating change orders, and providing contract administration services.
14. Manage the development and progress of all projects by creating, negotiating, and monitoring performance schedules, cashflow, dependencies and resources, and all other critical activities, and reporting status, delays, potential problems and recommended solutions to management on an ongoing basis.
15. Manage the hiring of consultants and selection of trades and vendors, organizing security as necessary, elevator, and building access, identifying, selecting, and directing trades on-site during construction, identifying and expediting resolutions to deficiencies following project completion.
16. Coordinate with the client construction schedules to ensure little to no workplace disruption, coordinate as necessary after hours works such as power shutdowns, facilitate noisy work etc.