SO, WHO ARE WE?
Patron Technology enables live event organizers to create better, more customized experiences for their ticket buyers and deeper, more profitable relationships with their sponsors through an integrated, industry-leading event technology solution. Event organizers of different sizes and across different segments use Patron Technology for ticketing, marketing, fan engagement, CRM, logistics, and data management.
WHY DO WE NEED YOU?
We’re looking for a proactive, energetic and client focused Senior Client Onboarding Specialist to join our client experience team!
The Senior Client Onboarding Specialist is a master of client onboarding and execution; working to build and produce the best technology solutions for our clients. Whether building a mobile app with integrated ticketing for a large-scale music festival or deploying an app with digital gamification for a virtual event, the Implementation Manager has ownership and accountability for the technology, delivery of the solution, quality control, and overall success of the project.
Sounds Interesting? Here’s what you will be doing :
- Manage, motivate and mentor Greencopper Client Implementation Managers and Mobile Designers; provide training, guidance, and have accountability for team output and performance
- Be a true leader and trusted senior team member on the Operations team
- Be an expert in two or more Patron Technology products, specifically Greencopper and Thuzi
- Manage top tier Client implementations; oversee and execute the internal delivery process as the main client contact or as part of a larger internal team to ensure on-time and on-target implementation
- Onboard and train clients on Patron Technology’s mobile platform; build apps for clients where applicable
- Work independently and creatively to deliver exceptional client service
- Collaborate internally with Client Support to execute mobile project needs; review and approve app builds and deliverables prior to launch
- Collaborate with Sales, Account Managers, Project Managers, Product, Sales Engineers, Design, Finance, Event Operations, Customer Care, and Marketing Services to ensure all aspects of Client Implementation are completed
- Coordinate with the Director of Implementation on weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives; clearly communicate progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Be an expert in our shared Project Management tool and a champion of our shared Patron Technology tools
- Share ideas for new features and products and suggest workflow improvements with Director of Implementation
- Collaborate with Director of Implementation to develop onboarding and training processes for clients and team members; continuously improve processes
- Contribute to our shared knowledge base & documentation on Patron Technology products & internal processes
- Develop, document, and share creative solutions with Client Implementation and Sales Engineers
- Liaise with clients and travel onsite to events as needed
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
If you recognize yourself in the following, we DEFINITELY want you on our team!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years experience in the live events and/or SaaS industry
- 4+ years client-facing project management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to confidently interact with clients and professionals of all backgrounds
- Ability to self-start and complete tasks independently
- Willingness to travel, including overnight and weekends
- Capacity to execute multiple client implementations simultaneously
- Strong technical skills
- Possess a passion for creating live event experiences with an eye for improving the customer experience
- Must be fluent in English and French. Spanish language skills a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US !
Our team truly is the company’s soul. We are all about team spirit and we promote leadership, ownership, initiative and a growth mindset.
So, we’re looking for someone to join our Mario Kart and foosball tournaments, bowling extravaganzas, regular 5@7’s and 3 o’clock coffee breaks. If that doesn’t do it for you, we also offer these cool beans:
- Work with the coolest festivals and live events
- Competitive salaries, flexible schedule and teleworking
- 21 days of vacation per year
- Health Insurance Coverage / 60% coverage for STM
- Casual dress code (forget your tie)
- Plenty of social activities and much more!
Powered by JazzHR