Securiguard Services Ltd. has been at the forefront of asset protection for almost fifty years with leading-edge innovative security and safety solutions. Today, Securiguard is one of the largest and most trusted private security organizations in Canada.
Securiguard has proven expertise in deploying security and safety personnel in a variety of industries including Corporate, Retail, Property Management, Industrial, Aviation, Marine, Government, Educational, and Industrial/Resource Projects, and has the largest and highest accredited K-9 detection and screening division in Canada.
With the ability to service clients across Canada including major centers, small towns, and remote locations by air, land, or sea, our team of 3000+ strong security and safety professionals provide people with a feeling of safety by offering a comprehensive selection of security services and solutions.
As a Recruitment Team Lead, you will be playing a vital role in managing the full cycle recruitment for our Oil and Gas portfolios. You will empower your team and help them meet their goals by encouraging them to go above and beyond. You will have the autonomy to develop recruitment strategies and set targets for your team members. The team member in this role will report to the Director of Recruitment, Vancouver. This is a dynamic role, and we are seeking someone with teamwork, strategic thinking, and leadership skills, who is passionate about the industry, and looking for an opportunity to develop their careers with a leading organization!
- Regularly meeting with the direct reports to deliver feedback, guidance, coaching, and hold accountability
- Overseeing the full cycle recruitment of union/non-union positions. Assisting in the building of broader strategies and initiatives in recruiting and employer brand
- Networking with industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and team members
- Working with the operations team to determine recruitment targets, establish position requirements, and plan recruitment strategies
- Responsible for efficiently and effectively filling open positions
- Creatively finding new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting; managing the recruitment funnel and developing a talent pipeline of qualified candidates
- Attending career fairs and developing working relationships with colleges/universities for recruiting and employer brand recognition
- Regularly meeting with client to provide updates on recruitment activities
- Updating candidate, training, and deployment spreadsheets
- Reviewing the labour market for changes and opportunities and planning accordingly
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience in HR/Recruiting
- 3+ years full-cycle recruitment experience
- 1 year experience supervising and leading a small team
- Demonstrated attributes in leadership, judgment, decision making, delegation, planning, organizing, problem-solving, analytical skill, interpersonal sensitivity, and tolerance
- Class 5 Driver's License & vehicle would be considered an asset
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with ATS and HRIS software
At Securiguard we believe in living and acting by our values: R.E.A.C.H. · Respect · Empathy · Accountability · Courtesy & · Honesty We make people feel safe and inspire our staff to believe they can make a difference in everything they do. We believe that diversity enables the company to grow towards a better future. By creating an environment which is inclusive and provides equal opportunity for all, ideas are generated which help to solve the problems of a changing and increasingly complex world. Our mission, vision, and values enabled us to be a finalist of the 2021 Canadian HR Awards' Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion category. We are making a difference by encouraging all Securiguard Members to partake and practice allyship, educate themselves, and inspire others to take action. Join us if you believe you can make a difference.