Fixed-term Contract (12 Months)
INVIRO is seeking a motivated, passionate individual to join our team. As an employee of one of Canada’s leading Mechanical/Electrical engineering firms, you will be able to experience the thrills of working with a close-knit team. We pride ourselves in enabling our employees to better themselves and provide them with opportunities to grow their skills and abilities. Additionally, we have developed and maintained a positive/nurturing company culture. All of this comes from our desire to see our employees succeed.
Duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Assist senior management with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks, such as: managing an active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing, and preparing correspondence, managing a contact database, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, preparing itineraries and agendas, and preparing/compiling documents for meetings.
- Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations including, but not limited to answering phones, coordinating couriers/deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
- Keep any information learned/gained through all interactions, meetings and/or phone calls you attend, observe and/or overhear while exercising your regular duties completely confidential.
- Manage senior management’s various app accounts (Uber, Parking, Tile, Starbucks, etc.).
- Perform other personal errands as required (drop-off/pick-up dry cleaning, pick-up lunch, pick-up groceries, etc.).
- Drive with senior management to various client, project, and/or meeting sites throughout the GTA; as well as arranging for transportation for senior management during out-of-town travel.
- Provide travel details to the Controller (flights, hotels, etc.) after first reviewing with and receiving confirmation from senior management.
The duties and responsibilities mentioned above, while not exhaustive, represent responsibilities that the Executive Assistant will hold. The responsibilities listed may change over time, as instructed by INVIRO.
- The ability to work in a demanding environment and maintain a calm, and professional demeanor.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and other various software(s)/application(s) (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Apple Projects etc.).
- Efficiency with computers, smart phones, and tablets (and a willingness to learn new software(s)/application(s)).
- The ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- The ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent management, time-management, problem-solving, writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- A full G-class driver’s license in the province of Ontario with a clean driving history.
This position is full time and located in Scarborough, ON. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. Each qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without being subject to discrimination based on any characteristics protected by law.
Any candidates contacted for an opportunity that may need accommodation throughout the recruitment process are encouraged to advise us of any such need. We will work with you to ensure that the accommodations made suit your individual needs. Any and all details relating to the accommodation will be kept strictly confidential.
We sincerely appreciate all applications for this position. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Powered by JazzHR