Test Engineer (12 month contract)
GSC / Schneider-Electric Victoria
Manufacturing Engineering Department
The Test Engineer responsibilities are to participate and support in the development, validation, implementation, continuous improvement, maintenance of Automated Test Equipment (ATE) systems and digital processes used in a lean manufacturing facility of power measurements products
creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment :
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
1) Lead Test sets upgrade and commissioning activities
2) Support continuous improvement on digitized process
3) Reports test results to engineering and management where appropriate
4) Completes test specifications and test procedures for new products
5) Collaborate with the quality Department to monitor effectiveness of test process and test systems.
6) Responsible for Continuous Improvements
This job might be for you if :
1) Have or on your way to complete a Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
2) Have Good knowledge of manufacturing equipment 5+ years overall manufacturing test / validation experience
3) Possess 3+ years LabView / VBA / Sharepoint / T SQL / Oracle programming experience, LabView is a must
4) Hands on experience de-bugging and troubleshooting
5) Good documentation skill in writing test plans, test specification and test procedures
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
We’re looking for people with a passion for success on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric :
Power Measurement by Schneider-Electric, GSC Vitoria Plant located at 2195 Keating crossroad in Saanichton, BC, Canada.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies :
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such