Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator in cloud ERP with customers located around the world. But don’t take our word for it—read what analysts like Gartner and Nucleus Research have to say about us.
Acumatica is a leading provider of cloud business management software that empowers small and mid-size businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform. In an interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full control of their businesses, play to their organizations’ unique strengths, and support their clients by following them anywhere on any device.
Acumatica’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Acumatica offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
As a Software Developer, you will be part of Acumatica team of developers that collaborate and create large-scale, production-grade cloud-based ERP, CRM, and other web applications using Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, MS Sql Server) for businesses around the world.
What you will do:
- Participate in the design and development of business applications and customizations
- Develop of the data access layers, business objects, and presentation layers
- Research and prototyping ERP modules using new technologies
- Support for existing code, code optimization and refactoring
- Analyze the code, search for and correct errors in the existing functionality
- Working with development partners on architecture and code reviews
- Provide guidance and support to developers participating in Acumatica’s development network, and evangelize the Acumatica xRP framework
- You have 3 + years of experience in building commercial business applications using Microsoft technologies (Net, C# and MS-SQL)
- You have strong knowledge of C# and experience in writing, profiling and optimization of complex queries
- You have experience in teamwork with version control systems (preferably Git)
- You have strong knowledge of the principles, patterns, and design of complex software systems, and the ability to apply them in practice.
- You’re passionate about writing things that are “elegant and efficient” – things that are robust, scalable, and that perform well.
- Your personal software practices ensure you deliver high quality even under pressure.
- You have had exposure to complex business solutions (ideally ERP, Financial, Supply Chain, E-commerce, CRM, or other business management software).
- You have a willingness to work directly with customers to investigate, gather product feedback, and solve problems
- You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others (including across disciplines) so we all become better.
We are passionate about quality, and enjoy optimizing our systems for speed, reliability and scale. We strive to build easy to use, beautiful, well-structured products that delight our customers. Our team is built from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and we are seasoned veterans of working with a distributed team, across multiple time zones. English is the glue that holds us together, but multiple languages are spoken throughout our offices in Seattle, Columbus, Washington, Montreal, Moscow Myanmar, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines and Singapore.
Acumatica Cloud ERP products are used by thousands of organizations on all continents (USA, Canada, Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Western Europe) every day.
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR