Interested in joining a private, family-owned, Canadian business? Maple Lodge Farms is Canada’s largest poultry processor.
We operate to the latest in technological, health and safety and quality standards. With rapid expansion over the years, and continued innovation and investment in growth - we’re looking for committed and star players to join our team!
Shift : Sunday - Thursday 7 : 00am - 3 : 30pm
Role Purpose : Responsible for effectively and efficiently servicing the parts counter and ensuring the accurate and timely data entry of inventory records.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
1. Service the parts counter by accurately retrieving parts and issuing them out in a fast paced environment.
2. Ensures accurate stock levels by performing cycle counts. These are performed 2-3 times Weekly. .
3. Place all received parts into the proper bin locations and ensure the accurate data entry when transferring from one bin to another.
4. Adhere to good housekeeping standards by collecting skids, emptying garbage bins and sweeping floors as required.
5. Policies, Processes & Procedures a. Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Have a good understanding of mechanical and electrical parts.
Understand concept of FIFO and 5S
Working knowledge of HACCP & BRC.'
Ability to operate a forklift and stacker is an asset
General computer skills
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma
Forklikft and Stacker license considered an asset
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.