Caregiving Superhero to Support Seniors!
Are you looking to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those who need extra support?
Become a Caregiving Superhero with Home Care Assistance today!
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is a leading provider of non-medical home care. Our Caregivers provide support to several Personal Care Homes and Long Term Care Facilities in Winnipeg ! We are a trusted provider of essential workers to supplement staffing already in place!
Benefits of Working with Home Care Assistance
- Flexible schedules that suit your life (part time to full time, days, evening and weekends)
- Immediate start date available
- Competitive wages & raises for great performance
- Stable hours with consistent clients
- Reduced commutes with caregiver-client location matching
- Employer fully paid extended health benefits & life insurance for full time work
- Paid orientation & training
- Online caregiving courses available
- Care managers to support your success
- Local after-hours emergency line
- Staff appreciation & social events (online during COVID times)
Mandatory Minimum Technical Qualifications
- Experience providing care to adults (preferably seniors)
- Clear background check and positive professional references
- Live in Winnipeg or an immediately surrounding community
- Already legally authorized to work in Canada
- Experience working in a facility setting with flexible availability would be a huge asset!
- Covid Vaccinated Candidates will be given preference
- Certified HCA's are preferred
Start your rewarding career today; apply now!
To learn more about us, visit our website: https://www.homecareassistancewinnipeg.ca/
Powered by JazzHR