Job Description :
Job Responsibilities 1. According to the company’s development, implement the recruitment plan for the English teachers, fulfill the recruitment target.
2. Develop and maintain local recruitment channel, build candidate pool, and carry out resource management. 3. Responsible for posting job information, screening resumes on recruitment websites, social software and other recruitment channels.
Carrying out the preliminary interview, and recommend the qualified English teacher to Pingu’s English China headquarters.
4. Assist the English Teachers in handing the required for working visa (Education certification, Non-criminal record certificate etc.
5. Assist Pingu’s English headquarter to communicate and coordinate with English Teacher.
Job Requirements 1. Relevant working experience is preferred. 2. Familiar with recruitment channels and have extensive interview experience.
3. Familiar with all types of visa application materials and procedures. 4. Excellent communication skills and understanding of different cultural.
5. Strong self-learning ability, anti-pressure ability. 6. Working place : Local
Benefits : Skills :
Skills : Global HR