Who We Are:
When you join Traffic Tech, you join a team that keeps the global economy moving – literally.
Traffic Tech is recognized as an industry leader and the logistics partner to many highly recognizable international brands. With offices throughout North America, South America, Asia and Europe, the company offers progressive & efficient solutions for moving freight by land, sea, and air.
Your Part in It:
Working out of our Canadian headquarters in the West-Island of Montreal, we are looking for our next Customer Service Representative. You will be responsible for making sure the movement of freight across North America, or even across the globe, is coordinated and executed successfully according to our customers’ needs.
Your work will support our rapidly growing Operations team and you will communicate thoroughly with other team members and Traffic Tech personnel. This position is a great opportunity to set foot within the extensive logistics’ field.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
What the Job Entails:
- Creating and maintaining Strong Vendor Relationships
- Negotiating with Shippers and Carriers
- Shipment tracking – monitor pickup and delivery
- Preparing required shipping documentation
- Effective and professional communication with clients and carriers
- Minor Accounting Functions and data entry
What We Are Looking For:
- Customer service experience
- Minimum High School Diploma - Great opportunity for recent graduates!
- Written and verbal fluency in French/English
- Well-organized self-starters with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Possess professional phone mannerisms
- Outgoing personality; high energy; flexible
- Great attitude and desire to work hard while having fun!
What We Offer:
- Robust industry with training and mentorship
- Compensation package that include Medical and Dental benefits
- Life Insurance/AD&D Insurance
- Long-term disability
- Free parking, bistro, gym, and free coffee all day!
- Dynamic environment and ‘can-do’ culture
- Free shuttle to and from Fairview terminus
- Office close to the upcoming REM terminal
This is a full-time permanent position from Monday to Friday
Traffic Tech has implemented preventative measures and safety precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of all persons entering Traffic Tech facilities. For example, upon arrival masks are mandatory, employees are greeted by our in-house full-time health screeners, social distancing is maintained in all common areas (6ft/2m), hand sanitizer stations are strategically spaced out around the office, there is a restricted flow of traffic within the office to avoid interdepartmental spreads or outbreaks, and increased cleaning of all office spaces and warehouses.
Traffic Tech remains compliant with all federal and provincial COVID guidelines.
Powered by JazzHR