We are looking to hire 3 new Benefits Specialists by the end of this week.
We are looking for candidates from various backgrounds who appreciate a company that takes pride in making the day to day tasks competitive, fun, and rewarding.
What is in it for you?
- Weekly Advances and Bonuses (65k plus first year average income
- Residual Income
- Exceptional commission rates
- Trip Incentives
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)
- Full Training
- Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity
- The chance to work with people who will become your second family
- A workplace that’s never boring
- The opportunity to make someone’s day, every day
- Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
What to expect by applying:
We will quickly review your resume/application, and email back with immediate interview options. So, please check your email for our response. Apply now, and we will set up an online interview this week.
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and results-oriented work ethic
- An ability to self-monitor progress against project goals and employ corrective actions as necessary
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Business, Sales, Customer Service and Management background a definite asset
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Powered by JazzHR