As front of house, Â you will also use your excellent communication skills Â to answer the telephone, ensuring prompt, pro-active and professional follow up as well as contacting customers to let them know about our upcoming events and launches and to book them in for consultations. Â As a leader in prestige beauty with a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer Â progressive career opportunities and Â a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous retail/guest services experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skillsÂ
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software Â
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 2213593
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.